What to pay attention to plastic injection mould produc […]
What to pay attention to plastic injection mould production process
1. The mold should have the stability of injection production and the repeatability of process parameter adjustment within the range of normal injection molding conditions.
2. The injection pressure at the time of mold injection is generally less than 85% of the additional maximum injection pressure of the injection molding machine.
3. The injection speed at the time of mold injection, the injection speed of the three-quarter stroke is not less than 10% of the extra maximum injection speed or 90% of the extra maximum injection speed.
4. The holding pressure at the time of mold injection is generally less than 85% of the maximum injection pressure in practice.
5. The clamping force at the time of mold injection should be less than 90% of the additional clamping force of the applicable model.
6. During the production process of injection molding, it is simple and safe to take out the products and nozzle materials (generally no more than 2 seconds each time).
7. Moulds with inserts are easy to install and secure when inserts are produced.
1. Mold cavity should be clean and sprayed with anti-rust oil.
2. Sliding parts should be coated with lubricant.
3. The inlet of the sprue bushing is blocked with grease.
4. The mold should be equipped with mold locking pieces to meet the design requirements.
5. The spare parts and consumables should be complete, with a detailed list and supplier name
6. The import and export of mold water, liquid, gas and electricity should adopt sealing methods to prevent foreign matter from entering;
7. Paint is sprayed on the exterior and exterior of the mold, as required by the customer.
8. The mold should use moisture-proof, water-proof, and bump-proof packaging, as required by the customer.
9. Mold product drawings, structural drawings, cooling and heating system drawings, hot runner drawings, spare parts and mold data supplier details, operation manuals, mold test status statements, factory inspection certificate, and electronic documents should be complete.