How to prevent the hazards of plastic mold processing, […]
How to prevent the hazards of plastic mold processing, if we want to prevent the hazards, we must improve our own strength. If there is no strength, why do customers choose us? Why do customers not choose better? Customers stay, we must improve our awareness of prevention, but this must not be done to give customers a kind of trust.
Prevention of the hazards of plastic mold processing:
1. Excellent casting structure planning
The wall thickness of the casting is as uniform as possible, to prevent the occurrence of thermal joints, in order to reduce the thermal fatigue caused by the junction of the heat of the mold. There should be proper rounded corners at the corners of castings to prevent sharp corners on the mold from causing stress.
2. Reasonable plastic mold structure planning
(1) The components in the mold should have satisfactory stiffness and strength to withstand the pressure without deformation. The wall thickness of the mold must be satisfactory in order to reduce the deformation.
(2) Pouring system planning minimizes impact and erosion on the core.
(3) Correctly select the tolerance fit and surface roughness of each component.
(4) Adhere to mold thermal balance.
3. Standard heat treatment process
After heat treatment can change the metallographic structure of the material, adhere to the necessary strength, hardness, dimensional stability at high temperature, thermal fatigue resistance and material cutting function. The correct heat treatment process will get very good results, and the function of the steel is controlled by the quenching temperature and time, cooling rate and tempering temperature.
4. Die casting production process control
(1) Temperature control: preheating temperature and working temperature of the mold; alloy pouring temperature, under the premise of adhering to excellent molding, use a lower pouring temperature.
(2) Reasonable die casting process: specific pressure and filling speed.
(3) Adjust the clamping force of the machine to make the mold force even. Pay attention to cleaning the mold table