Fifth, cooling and heating system 1. The cooling or hea […]
Fifth, cooling and heating system
1. The cooling or heating system should be fully unblocked.
2. The seal should be firm, the system should not leak under 0.5MPa pressure, and it is easy to overhaul.
3. The size and shape of the sealing groove opened on the mold base should meet the requirements of relevant specifications.
4. Grease should be applied when the sealing ring is placed, and it will be higher than the mold surface after being placed.
5. The water and oil flow channel septa should use materials that are not easily corroded.
6. The front and rear molds should use the gathering water supply method.
7. The diameter of the cooling water channel is between 8 ~ 12mm.
Sixth, pouring system
1. The gate setting should not affect the appearance of the product and meet the product installation.
2. The cross-section and length of the runner should be designed reasonably, and the process should be shortened as much as possible on the premise of ensuring the forming quality, the cross-sectional area should be reduced to shorten the filling and cooling time, and the plastic loss of the pouring system should be minimized.
3. The partial section of the three-plate mold split runner on the opposite side of the front formwork shall be trapezoidal or semicircular.
4. The three-plate mold has a material cutting handle on the gate plate, the diameter of the gate entrance should be less than 3 mm, and a 3 mm deep step recessed into the gate plate at the ball head.
5. The ball head pull rod should be firmly fixed, can be pressed under the positioning ring, can be fixed with headless screws, or can be pressed with a pressure plate.
6. The gate and runner should be machined according to the requirements of the drawing scale, and it is not allowed to be processed manually by the grinding machine.
7. Point gate The gate should be in accordance with the specifications.
8. There should be an extended part as a cold cavity at the front of the diverter.
9. The Z-shaped reverse buckle of the feed rod should have a slippery transition. 1
0. The shunt channel on the parting surface should be round, and the front and rear dies cannot be misaligned.
11. The ambush gate on the top bar should be free from shortening.
12. The diameter and depth of the cold cavity of transparent products should conform to the design specifications.
13. The material handle is easy to remove, there is no gate mark on the appearance of the product, and there is no residual material handle on the product device.
14. The curved hook ambush gate, the two parts of the insert should be nitrided, and the surface hardness should reach HV700.
Seventh, forming part, parting surface, exhaust groove
1. The appearance of the front and rear molds should not have irregularities, pits, rust and other defects that affect the appearance.
2. The inserts cooperate with the mold frame, and the rounded corners should have a gap of less than 1mm.
3. The parting surface is kept clean and tidy, without hand-held grinding wheel to avoid the air, and the sealing part is not depressed.
4. The depth of the exhaust slot should be less than the plastic overflow value.
5. The research and distribution of inserts should be in place, smooth placement and reliable positioning.
6. The inserts, inserts, etc. should be firmly fixed and fixed, the round pieces have a rotation stop, and there is no copper sheet or iron sheet under the inserts.
7. The end face of the jack is common to the core.
8. There are no shortcomings such as undercutting and chamfering in the front and rear mold forming parts.
9. The ejection of tendons should be smooth.
10. For multi-cavity mold products, the left and right parts are symmetrical, and L or R should be indicated. If the customer has requirements on the orientation and scale, it should meet the customer's requirements. It is generally added in a place that does not affect the appearance and device. .
11. The research and distribution of the mold frame locking surface should be in place, and more than 75% of the area should be encountered.
12. The ejector rod should be placed near the side wall and beside the ribs and bosses, and a larger ejector rod should be used.
13. For the same piece, the number 1, 2, 3, etc. should be indicated.
14. Each collision surface, insertion surface and parting surface should be researched and matched in place.
15. The sealing part of the parting surface should conform to the design specifications. The middle and lower molds are 10 ~ 20mm, the large molds are 30 ~ 50mm, and the rest are machined to avoid air.
16. Dermatoglyph and sandblasting should reach the customer's requirements evenly.
17. For products with required appearance, the screws on the products should have anti-shrinkage methods.
18. For screw columns with a depth exceeding 20 mm, a jacking tube should be used.
19. The wall thickness of the product should be uniform, and the error should be controlled within ± 0.15mm.
20. The width of the ribs should be less than 60% of the wall thickness of the exterior surface
21. The inserts on the slanted top and the slider should be firmly fixed.
22. The front mold pierces into the back mold or the back mold pierces into the front mold, there should be a bevel lock around and machined to avoid air.