How to prevent damages in the processing of plastic mol […]
How to prevent damages in the processing of plastic molds, if we want to prevent damages, we must improve our own strength. If there is no strength, why should customers choose us? Why do customers choose not to choose better? If the customer stays, we have to increase our awareness of precautions, but this is not enough. It is necessary to give customers a kind of trust.
Prevent damage measures during plastic mold processing:
1. Outstanding casting structure design
The wall thickness of the casting is as uniform as possible, to prevent the occurrence of thermal joints, so as to reduce the thermal fatigue that occurs when the heat of the mold is collected. There should be proper rounded corners at the corners of the castings to prevent the sharp corners on the mold from causing stress.
2. Reasonable plastic mold structure design
(1) Each element in the mold should have sufficient rigidity and strength to withstand the pressure without deformation. The wall thickness of the mold must be satisfied in order to reduce the deformation.
(2) The design of the pouring system minimizes impact and erosion on the core.
(3) Correctly select the public service coordination and appearance roughness of each component.
(4) Adhere to mold thermal balance.
3. Standard heat treatment process
The metallographic arrangement of the material can be changed by heat treatment, insisting on the necessary strength, hardness, dimensional stability at high temperature, thermal fatigue resistance and material cutting performance. The correct heat treatment process will get a very good effect, and the performance of the steel is controlled by the quenching temperature and time, cooling rate and tempering temperature.
4. Die casting production process control
(1) Temperature control: the preheating temperature and working temperature of the mold; the alloy pouring temperature, under the premise of adhering to the outstanding molding, use a lower pouring temperature.
(2) Reasonable die casting process: specific pressure and filling speed.
(3) Adjust the clamping force of the machine to make the mold force evenly. Pay attention to the debris on the surface of the mold to avoid the residual force on the mold surface when the mold is closed, causing deformation.
(4) Strictly control the melting of alloys and reduce the gas in the molten metal.