The first thing to look at is the structural complexity […]
The first thing to look at is the structural complexity of this mold. Generally speaking, it takes about a month to open a plastic injection mould. The time required for a mold with a complex process is more durable. Usually a plastic mold is opened, it is necessary to do a detailed review, and the mold can be opened after the review is opened. A plastic mold is opened and it is required to test the mold for testing. The following are the following items that the injection molding industry experts share with you the plastic mold making needs? Below I list five important keys with us.
1. The cooling (water passage) in the mold is related to the product size, shape, plastic properties, pressure holding time and other factors.
2. The roughness level of the cavity of the mold must reach the "mirror level", otherwise the product is difficult to demold, and excessive force is required when the product is ejected, resulting in product damage. The roughness of the positioning pin, the clamping surface and other parts have rules and regulations.
3. The plastic mold must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will be deformed when the mold is kept under pressure, causing "flashing" and choosing a reasonable exhaust gas position and its amount of control. Otherwise, it will cause dissatisfaction with the plastic and the product will be "lack of material".
4. The injection channel should be selected reasonably, so that the material can reach each place evenly (the flow path is flat), and there must be sufficient storage to ensure that the plastic is supplied during the shortening process. Moreover, the shortening coefficient of each material is different, and the mold must have a reasonable shortening rate.
5. The fixing method of the mold and the injection molding machine should be reasonable, firm and strong, and avoid the accident caused by the displacement when the mold is closed. And it must be easy to disassemble. Also, choose a reasonable demoulding method, choose a reasonable position and number of ejector rods to ensure that the product is not damaged during the ejection process.