The mold processing equipment needs to advance the proc […]
The mold processing equipment needs to advance the processing function, which is mainly reflected in:
1.The increasing size of mold forming parts and the high yield of parts require a mold with multiple cavities, which has led to the increasing size of molds.Large tonnage large molds can reach 100 tons, a mold with hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities, and mold processing is required. The equipment has a large workbench, increased Y-axis and Z-axis travel, large load bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The hardness of the mold steel material for mold processing is high, and the mold processing equipment is required to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavities and multi-functional composite molds, as the shape of the part becomes more complicated, the planning and manufacturing level of the mold must be advanced. A variety of grooves and multiple raw materials are formed in a set of molds or assembled into components. Compound molds require a large number of processing programming programs, high-deep cavity induction cutting ability and high stability, which makes processing difficult.
4. The refinement of mold processing makes the compound equipment's complexness and efficiency more attractive. High-speed milling has many advantages such as the ability to process hard materials, stable processing, small cutting force, and small temperature rise and deformation of workpieces, which make mold companies pay more and more attention to high-speed processing.
5. High dynamic accuracy. The blue-orange mold-Dongguan Precision Plastic Mold Factory's machine tool manufacturer introduced static functions (such as repeated positioning accuracy and linear feed speed) that did not reflect the actual processing situation when the mold was processed in three dimensions. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional curved surface of the mold also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic accuracy functions. High-speed and high-precision can only be completed in conjunction with the high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high-quality control system of the machine tool.
6. The combination of processing technology and green product technology will be taken into consideration when the company buys equipment. The radiation and media selection of the electric processing machine will be factors affecting safety and environmental protection. EDM milling technology will be developed in the future mold processing field. .
7. The combined use of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement and its reverse engineering has become the development direction of promoting mold participation in product development and planning technology.