Plastic mold is an abbreviation for a combination mold […]
Plastic mold is an abbreviation for a combination mold for compression molding, extrusion, injection, blow molding and low foam molding. The coordinated changes of the convex, concave and auxiliary molding systems of the mold can process a series of plastic parts of different shapes and sizes.
Plastic molds are the mother of industry, and new product releases now involve plastic.
It mainly includes a cavity mold with a variable cavity composed of a cavity die combination substrate, a cavity die assembly, and a cavity die combination card. It consists of a cavity die combination substrate, a convex die component, a cavity die combination card, a cavity cut-off component, and A convex die with a variable core composed of side-section composite boards.
In order to improve the function of plastics, various auxiliary materials such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, colorants, etc. must be added to the polymer to become plastics with excellent functions.
1. Synthetic resin is the most important component of plastic, and its content in plastic guess is generally 40% ~ 100%. Because the content is large, and the nature of the resin often determines the nature of plastic, people often regard resin as a synonym for plastic. For example, polyvinyl chloride resin is mixed with polyvinyl chloride plastic, phenolic resin is mixed with phenolic plastic. In fact, resin and plastic are two different concepts. Resin is a raw raw polymer that is not only used to make plastics, but also raw materials for coatings, adhesives, and synthetic fibers. In addition to a small part of plastic containing 100% resin, most plastics, in addition to the primary component resin, need to participate in other substances.
2. Filler Filler, also known as filler, can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. For example, the participation of wood powder in phenolic resin can greatly reduce the cost, making phenolic plastic one of the cheapest plastics, and it can also significantly improve the mechanical strength. Fillers can be divided into organic fillers and inorganic fillers, the former such as wood flour, rags, paper and various fabric fibers, the latter such as glass fiber, diatomaceous earth, asbestos, carbon black and so on.
3. Plasticizers Plasticizers can increase the plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easier to process. Plasticizers are generally high-boiling organic compounds that are miscible with resins, non-toxic, odorless, and stable to light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalates. For example, in the production of polyvinyl chloride plastics, if more plasticizers are involved, soft polyvinyl chloride plastics can be obtained. If no plasticizers are added (less than 10%), rigid polyvinyl chloride plastics can be obtained. .
4. Stabilizers In order to avoid the degradation and damage of synthetic resins due to the effects of light and heat during processing and use, and extend the service life, it is necessary to participate in stabilizers in plastic guessing. Commonly used are stearates and epoxy resins.
5. Colorants Colorants can make plastics have a variety of colorful and beautiful colors. Organic dyes and inorganic pigments are commonly used as colorants.
6. Lubricant The effect of the lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful together. Commonly used lubricants are stearic acid and its calcium and magnesium salts. In addition to the above-mentioned additives, you can also participate in flame retardants and foaming agents in plastic guessing